Debt Negotiation Services
When you look at the reality of debt negotiation, you’ll see that it is really nothing more than good old-fashioned haggling. Debt negotiation professionals will use their skills and tactics to “haggle” with the companies you owe money to, and their track record of success is excellent if you choose top quality debt negotiation services. Through this process, you will only be required to pay back a portion of the debt you owe.
Unlike debt consolidation or credit counseling where you pay back the full balance on your debts, debt negotiation can dramatically reduce your debt. There are pluses and minuses to what debt negotiation services will do for you, and you need to be aware of both:
- A debt negotiation service will help you pay off your balance more quickly and start your own recovery more quickly as well.
- You must fall behind on your debt for the creditors to be willing to negotiate on your account, so this means that if your credit rating isn’t that bad as yet, it will take a hit in the short term.
- Third-party creditors will be informed that you are utilizing a debt negotiation service, and your harassing phone calls may be reduced.
- When you begin putting the debt negotiation through, your credit score will rebound.
- You will have paid your debt at a greatly reduced rate, saving money, and ending the stress of ongoing debt.
Call us if you want an up-front and honest evaluation. A debt negotiation service may or may not be what you need. While a debt negotiation may help reduce your debt and get you back on the path to total debt elimination, your credit score may take a hit. It’s for you to decide, but we can help by giving you all of the facts as they relate to your financial situation.